6.5-inch Super Retina display1 — the largest display ever on an iPhone. Advanced Face ID. The smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone. And a breakthrough dual-camera system. iPhone XS Max is everything you love about iPhone and more.
iPhone XS Max features a 6.5-inch Super Retina display with custom-built OLED panels for an HDR display that provides the industry’s best colour accuracy, true blacks and remarkable brightness.1 Advanced Face ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone, log in to apps and pay with just a glance. The A12 Bionic chip with next-generation Neural Engine uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality and more. A breakthrough 12-megapixel dual-camera system takes your portraits to the next level with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, enhanced bokeh and all-new Depth Control. Water resistance.2 And iOS 12 — the most advanced mobile operating system — with powerful new tools that make iPhone more personal than ever.
- 6.5-inch Super Retina display (OLED) with HDR1
- IP68 dust and water resistant (maximum depth of 2 metres for up to 30 minutes)2
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera — Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay3
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers4
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts and Group FaceTime5
- The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone XS Max screen is 6.46 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- iPhone XS Max is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
- Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, see www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/#apple-pay.
- Qi wireless chargers are sold separately.
- Group FaceTime will be available in iOS 12 later this year through a software update.
Go to www.apple.com/sg/iphone-xs/specs for a complete set.
|Processor Model||A12 Bionic Hexa-Core|
|Main Memory||4GB RAM|
|Camera Effective Pixels||Rear Dual 12MP / Front 7MP|
|Screen Size||6.5 Inch Super Retina HD OLED|
|Available Colours||Space Grey / Silver / Gold|
|Warranty||1 Year Local Limited Warranty|
555 customer reviews
Had single door refrigerator in the past and was unhappy with freezer. Double door is the way to go.
Keeps Ice Cream Frozen
Keeps all my items cold (Ex: water, cold drinks, milk, salad, pudding, jello, cheese, mediation)
Over all look very pleasing
Inside of refrigerator door/can rack-hard to get cans out
Careful-If you put items too far back in refrigerator they will freeze
Frost/Ice in freezer/droplets back wall in refrigerator (see tip below)
Tip-The frost/Ice in freezer and droplets back wall in refrigerator has not been an issue for me. This is what I have been doing and it so far has worked great. I have not had to defrost at all. Once a week I use the scraper sent with the Midea and scrap down the freezer, I then use
microfiber cloth to wipe all the ice particles out. Only takes a couple of minutes. When I see droplets building up on the refrigerator back wall same thing. I use the scraper to scrap off the droplets and the microfiber cloth to wipe out.
When I received my Midea refrigerator it was packed very well, there was a small ding in the back but it didn't look like it was a problem. After unpacking and setting it up I let it sit 24 hours before plugging it in to let it settle from transit.
Will try to remember to update as time goes by. This is my first review, I hope it helps someone.
Noise level: Quieter than I was expecting, makes a little humming noise. I have auditory processing disorder, so repetitive/constant noises drive me up the wall, but I'm really happy with this fridge. If the noise does bother you, it's definitely quiet enough to cover up with a fan or soft background music.
The shelves and drawer in the fridge are good sizes/spaced well for me, but if you don't like the shelf you can take it out. The sizes of the door compartments are kind of weird, especially since I don't drink soda so don't use the soda can rack. If you're willing to apply a little duct tape, though, you can do a lot with it. I kind of wish the freezer had a shelf so I could make ice more conveniently, but turning a mesh 8.5x11 paper tray upside down would solve that problem.
The ice cube tray that comes with the fridge is really tiny, which I also like, since the ice cubes fit in my water bottles this way. The fridge also comes with an ice scraper, which I haven't used on the fridge, but have used on my window when it iced up earlier this winter.
I've only had one actual issue with this fridge so far: when it got to me, one of the leveling feet had cracked during shipping, so it didn't sit level. A little duct tape fixed that right up and now I have no problem. It's a really minor issue but I wanted this to be a comprehensive review.
Overall, this was the perfect fridge for me. If you're looking for a dorm minifridge I'd recommend getting this one since it has a good-sized freezer with a separate door, but if you don't really need a freezer and just want people to stop taking stuff you put in the fridge, consider getting a different minifridge without a freezer. It cost around $150 when I bought it, so if the price is significantly higher when you read this, I'd recommend waiting for it to go down.
You can save 50 bucks and get a compact fridge that is 1.6 cu ft instead of 3.1 but who wants one of those tiny built in freezer cubit that is really not big enough to even put ice cubes in. With this one you have a large rectangular area that is large enough to put several things in, and the overall height is only 33 inches to it takes up very little space.
I just ordered another one. I wanted to get the first one and set it up before ordering another. This is the ticket. Mine arrived perfectly undamaged although UPS did manage to poke a small hole in the box on the one side. Fortunately it was in an area that was on the back of the fridge where nothing was; so it arrived perfect. Highly recommended.